Saturday, June 13, 2015

, , , , ,

My Poem For Him |05|05|15|


I made a Poem For Him <3 on Our 1st Anniversary

On this special day we celebrate

Our love that has been truly great

I remember you said the first hi

You knew that i was a bit shy

But then you gave me a smile

And my heart said i should give it a try

As time goes by i came to know the real you

You are the guy with a heart that is pure

No wonder I fell inlove with a guy like you

We shared happiness and laughter

Like living a happily ever after

We shared sadness and fear

As we comfort each other like we're near

We proved that distance can never be a hindrance

For the love that we have is endless and a true happiness

I cant wait for new adventures with you

And make our dreams come true

Haf My love, my cheesy partner,my bebeko Happy 1st anniversary

I love you infinite and eternally
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3