Tuesday, September 22, 2015

, , , , ,

57 kg!

Unbelievably i just lose 2kg in 7 days... How? I just learned how to control my diet ( Light Meals Only --Tiny bit of Carbs) I just only eat half-cup of rice everyday ( you can never take away my rice! LOL)--in minimal amount , i guess it is okay :) I also avoid oily foods, gave up softdrinks/sodas, and more on veggies and fish, and most esp. WATERRRR. Exercise became my best friend ( 20 mins everyday) & I took MySlim capsules which I bought at Mercury Drugstore~ i guess it helped also to decrease my appetite and burn my fats (Not a sponsored review or whatever u call it, this is based on my personal views) I was happy about the result of my "endurance from those tasty treats" I just lost 2kg.. Im hoping that I would continue to loose weight until i reached my goal weight (50kg) ~wew!...It takes perseverance to achieve your goals. I know I still have a long way to go! I know I can and will Do It! My aim is not only to loose weight but also to achieve WELLNESS~ :) I hope you send me tips on how to loose weight or anything about HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, or hacks or whatever or anything that pops up in your mind LOL <3 I would really appreciate your comments here! Thanks! <3 Love, Kathhhhh
Share:

2 comments:

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3