Sunday, September 20, 2015

, , , , , , ,

STRESSED & DEPRESSED




Feeling a bit sad about my weightloss challenge... I failed to lose weight because of my lack of discipline~ ( eating there..here...everywhere)... It's just so sad that I didn't achieved my goal~ huhuhu~  I'VE BEEN STRESS EATING THESE DAYS~~~ :( #STRESS&DEPRESSED

Anyway... I'm moving on..lol... Trying not to loose hope with my weight challenge...wee~
About my stressors in life.. one remedy for me is the massage~~ I'm planning to get a massage ASAP ( whenever I have the money and the time lol~!) As for my weight challenge, FOCUS, DISCIPLINE, and DETERMINATION are my 3 keys ~ Choosing Healthy Stuffs , I'm trying out MySlim Capsule (Day 2) (hoping it would work for me ), and Trying to control myself from eating ALOT , and 20 mins of exercise everyday ~ lol <3  

  • Date: Sept. 20, 2015
  • Goal weight: 50kg
  • Current weight: 59 kg
I know I can do this! <3



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3