Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Challenge: Weight Loss

I calculated my BMI ( Body Mass Index) and I'm in the overweight range. I really wanted to be more healthy and active and so I decided to have a weight loss challenge. My goal is to reduce 8 kg of my weight after 2-3 months. My friend advice me to follow the 6-6 diet (6 AM- 6 PM diet). Starting to  6 AM until 6PM I can eat foods but after 6 PM i shall stop eating anything. I am trying to cut down my rice intake and drink green tea in the morning. No sodas, preservatives, oily foods, and stuffs. I hope this diet plan could work out for me. I really wanna loose weight. I really need to be discipline in what I eat or drink. I want to be healthy and it shall start today :) . I hope I can reach my goal!

My current weight: 58 kg
My height: 150 cm
BMI: 25. 8 (Overweight)

BMI Categories: 
Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5–24.9 
Overweight = 25–29.9 
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

(Credits to the owner of the photo}
Share:

2 comments:

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3