Friday, January 8, 2016

St. Joseph of Cupertino: Prayer Before Examination




First of All I want to thank God for making my dreams come true which is to be a Registered Nurse.
My hard work have been paid off.. The sleepless nights and endless studying and exams... I really thank God for giving me strength and wisdom when I took my exams and a brave heart to face the result of my hardwork ( I passed the Nursing Licensure Exam).

Through prayers and with the support of my family I have reached my goal!

And also through the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino...

So, you're wondering who's St. Joseph of Cupertino

He is a patron saint for those who will take examinations. I really seek his help for my NLE. I prayed his prayers before i took my examination. It really also helped me relieved my anxiety during my exams. I thank him along with St. Jude of Thaddeus and St. Thomas Aquinas.  I also prayed the novena of St. Joseph of Cupertino for 9 days.

I really wanna share this prayer to others and make him known to others too...

So these are the prayers to St. Joseph of Cupertino... you can pick any of the 2...


First Prayer
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
Through Christ our Lord.
St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.
Amen.
Second Prayer
O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper ) examination.
In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
O Holy Ghost enlighten me
Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.
Remember, when you succeed in the exams then you should thank St. Joseph of Cupertino.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3