Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Board Exam Anxiety

Our Board Exam is fast approaching and I couldn't wait to become a RN but with it, is my anxiety. Im anxious about how am I going to handle myself when taking the board exam. I'm quite nervous about it coz its just months away. I cant help to be worried about it but with the help of our R.A (Review Assistants) and Lecturers, they always remind us to have a positive outlook--that we're going to pass the board exam and become a RN this and also gonna top the board exam this coming November 2015. I always tell to myself that I have to be serious about reviewing my notes and reading books. I need to focus more and by that my means of communication with Haf will be lessen. He said that he understands me and he supports me throughout the process. Im just looking forward to pass the board exam, work in Canada, help my family , and be with the one I love (Haf) soon. With knowledge, training and discipline, support of my friends and family, and most especially with the help of God I can be a successful nurse someday :) Proud to be an angel in the sickroom :) Wish me luck my friends! :) --Please pray for us who'll be taking the board exam this November 2015--
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3