Thursday, July 30, 2015

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Love in a Fight


Me and Haf had a fight 2 days ago.. I cant tell about the details but it was really a serious fight and we almost had a break up that time. It was the saddest part in our relationship. We tried to talk and try to listen to each other and from then  we realized that we need to trust more to each other and always let our love be our guide to solve our indifference.
We have been through a small fights and I think it helped us to understand our differences and learn to accept it.  For me, love always prevails rather than pride. Love is when you are fighting but still care for each other. I really love him with all my heart and I don't want him to be hurt or feel sad and he does the same too.

"Love is… being stubborn We all fight sometimes and likes to be stubborn when we both wish for the same thing, just for the other side to do the smallest thing to cheer each other up and everything would’ve been ok.  Be the first one to give the first hug, or the first smile!"
by: Connie Marujo



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Comment ~ No Bad words please ;) Thankiiess <3